Build Your Own Clone Message Board

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:38 pm 

...including J201 and 2N5457 JFETs for 75 cents each, pretested:

https://guitarpcb.com/product-category/sale/

My Website * My Musical Gear * My DIY Pedals: Pg.1 - Pg.2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:59 am 

Dammit. I couldn’t get the check out to work for me last night, maybe an hour after I got the email. Now they’re all gone again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:46 am 

jimilee wrote:
Dammit. I couldn’t get the check out to work for me last night, maybe an hour after I got the email. Now they’re all gone again.

jimilee, I feel your pain!
GuitarPCB was having some web site issues the other day (couldn't log in to their forum) so I don't know if that was related or not. I was having the same problem trying to check out last night as well. Tried Firefox and Microsoft Edge with the same results. Tried clearing browser cache/history/cookies etc. but was never able to complete the transaction. I have another browser called 'Brave' (https://brave.com/) that is written by Mozilla so I thought I'd give that a try. Success on the first attempt. So I'm not sure if it some security settings issue or what. I was able to snag 20 of the J201's but the 2N5457's were sold out by the time I checked out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:47 am 

SteveO wrote:
jimilee wrote:

GuitarPCB was having some web site issues the other day (couldn't log in to their forum) so I don't know if that was related or not. I was having the same problem trying to check out last night as well. Tried Firefox and Microsoft Edge with the same results. Tried clearing browser cache/history/cookies etc. but was never able to complete the transaction. I have another browser called 'Brave' (https://brave.com/) that is written by Mozilla so I thought I'd give that a try. Success on the first attempt. So I'm not sure if it some security settings issue or what. I was able to snag 20 of the J201's but the 2N5457's were sold out by the time I checked out.
Hmmm interesting, thank you sir. I buy the J201s every time they’re on sale. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:23 pm 

jimilee wrote:
SteveO wrote:
jimilee wrote:

Hmmm interesting, thank you sir. I buy the J201s every time they’re on sale. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Was on GuitarPCB today (1-26-2022) and Barry has more of the J201's and 2N5457's in stock and on sale!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:09 am 

SteveO wrote:
jimilee wrote:
SteveO wrote:

Was on GuitarPCB today (1-26-2022) and Barry has more of the J201's and 2N5457's in stock and on sale!
Excellent, thank you.